QUALITY, MANAGED CARE FOR ENDPOINTS
RMM – Proactive Patching & Maintenance
Keeping operating systems patched and having an effective, up-to-date antivirus is the first line of defense in providing for the security of your network. HIPAA, State Banking Laws, and others REQUIRE it now. To that end, we’ve adopted a proactive approach that includes these services in CONJUNCTION with monitoring and maintenance of equipment. The end result is a service that not only aids in the protection of your IT assets, but runs routine maintenance procedures as well, keeping your equipment running SMOOTHER and more reliably.
RMM provides patching, maintenance, and remote monitoring of servers, desktops, printers, firewalls, and other network devices. With an advanced escalation and alerting system, we are proactively notified if an problem exists that has “User Impact” or “Critical User Impact”. We can deal with these more quickly because we see them in our cloud management console as soon as they happen.
- 24×7 monitoring of your environment
- Cloud-Managed Patch Management
- Cloud-Managed Antivirus
- Always “On” Remote Control
- Regular maintenance routines (defrag, disk cleanup)
- Backup system monitoring
- Email and text alerts for critical issues
- Monthly maintenance reports
- Reduces user downtime
- Satisfies audit requirements for application and software maintenance
- Reduces risk of ransomware infection by 50%
- Better workstation and Server performance
- Better protection of corporate data
- No more “update” pop-ups distracting users
- Puts daily equipment maintenance in the hands of professionals
- Faster resolution of critical issues
Desktop’s RMM Supports:
- Microsoft and Apple desktop operating systems
- Microsoft Office and leading third-party applications
- E-mail applications and Web browsers
- Thin clients and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI)
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Better Desktop performance
- Better Server reliability
- Better virus and malware protection
Benefits of Monitoring & Maintenance include:
- SMBs can enjoy enterprise-level automation and monitoring.
- Pay a fixed monthly price.
- Enjoy increased uptime without disruption during servicing.
- Life of devices can be extended with improved performance and proactive maintenance.
- Increased end user productivity.
- Issues are often resolved before customers experience them.