Desktop Services Group has been in business since 1997. The initial goal was to provide training and IT consulting services for the small business community in New York and NJ.
With experience supporting large corporate environments, and with Certified Novell Instructor (CNI) and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) certifications in place, DTSG began training services and IT support in New Jersey and New York. Through business partnerships and hard work, we grew and developed a strong base of IT customers who appreciated their professionalism, quality, and quick response. Almost all our original client base is still with us.
DTSG continues to provide value to its customers today by listening to client’s needs, helping them understand their options, and getting things done right the first time. We offer high-value cutting edge solutions to address the security, workflow, and availability requirements todays small businesses need.
“Finding individual solutions for a clients establishes a level of trust and respect that provides a solid foundation on which we and the customer grow together.”
Bob Newman, DTSG founder.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT
- Response – we respond quickly and get stuff done quickly, so the loss of productivity to the client is MINIMIZED.
- We always remember that this is a PEOPLE business. In this day and age of voice mail and auto attendants, we strive to make sure you always get a human being on the phone.
- Satisfaction – We are committed to making sure customers are satisfied. If you’re not happy, We’re not happy
- We Do things right – there’s always a shortcut, but it comes at a price. We always advise clients on the RIGHT way to do something, whether it’s because of security, compliance, future options, or just common sense.
- An environment of trust. We work towards the goal of gaining, and ultimately maintaining your TRUST.
- We will always get to the bottom of an issue, we don’t make quick fixes unless we get your approval. Even then we’ll advise you against it.
- We are always looking for improvements on our products and services.
- Protection and security. We insist that all of our clients have TWO functioning backups, and Multi-layered threat protection, so you can sleep at night.
- Accessibility – My phone (Bob Newman) is always open to calls from customers, no matter what time of day or night.